Saturday, March 14, 2009

TEETH!!!

Jaxon has been getting his first pair (yes, that is two) of teeth. They are on the bottom, middle part of his gums. He has had some pain but mostly they are just a new thing to explore with his tongue. After a couple of nights of getting up once or twice crying this week, last night he went back to sleeping through for 8-9 hours so the worst may be behind us...UNTIL the top two come in.

I have tried over and over to get a picture of his new teeth but my little man won't let me near his mouth to get a snapshot. We will have to wait until they are visible in a smile picture I guess. I will keep trying though.

AND so far no biting of mommy. Phew! I was worried about teeth and breastfeeding him. I can't even tell the difference. I can tell when he is gnawing on my finger though. Ouch!

No comments: