Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Historic Day in Our Country!

I just wanted to post in this day to remember it for Jaxon! Hopefully it is historic because we elected the first African-American president but just as important in terms of history is if the first woman vice-president is elected (though I don't agree with this particular woman). Drew and I voted over a week ago by absentee ballot but it is still so exciting today to see the large turnout of voters. It makes me hopeful that this very LONG 8 years is over and will not continue for 4 more years with a McCain/Palin administration. I of course voted for Obama/Biden.



Jax and I will be spending the evening watching CNN to see the results as they come in from the East Coast around 4:00 our time (PST) and will stay there until we know the results of this election. Don't you just love John King and his touchscreen election board? I could watch him all day long...oh wait I am. :)

Photobucket

Don't forget to VOTE!

Photobucket
Baby Got Barack!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

3guysandagirl said...

So exciting!

Can't wait, although it interfere's with my HOUSE episode :)

Tina