Friday, November 21, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast...


Today I packed up the last of Jaxon's newborn clothes and most of his 0-3 months clothes. All of these were the clothes that I washed and had ready prior to him being born. It was a little sad to do but it also shows that he growing and is healthy. He is just too long for most of the 3 month clothes so we have moved him into his 3-6 month clothes. All of those are of course too baggy but he will grow into those soon enough the way he eats. I can't believe it has been almost 15 weeks since he came home to us and none of these clothes came close to fitting his long, skinny body. I think this will continue to be the trend for him...outgrowing the length of clothes before he has a chance to fill them in.

At least now I won't go in and find him in his crib with his feet free of his feety pajamas because he kicked his legs and undid the snaps. For now...

1 comment:

Erika said...

I can't believe he is getting so big either, it seems like just yesterday that he was born. Time is flying and before you know it he will be turning one. From what I hear time speeds up as soon as you have kids. We definitley need to get together soon for lunch or just to hang out!