Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peas and Thank You!

We tried Peas last night after the suggestion by our doctor that we try fruits and veggies with Jaxon and they were a HIT! He loved them. Couldn't get enough and wanted to feed himself. AND the pictures from eating colored food are so much cuter than the bland rice cereal pictures.




I went all the way to Woodinville to get the Happy Baby Organic Frozen Food as they were only sold at select TOP Foods and Whole Foods stores. I wish I would have known when I was out there for the doctor appointment earlier in the day. It was so worth it. Just the color and smell was so much fresher than the jarred baby food we had at my baby shower. I even liked the taste of it and I hate peas. It is such a high quality product that it was worth the trip to see him eating it up. It will definitely be a good option for when I don't make his food.

I am so excited to go on this exploration with Jaxon. The whole world of tastes and textures are now open to him (well kind of...slowly over time that is).

2 comments:

Matt and Kate Klug said...

Peas huh... I'll have to go get some of those. I am scared to try new things because his reaction to beans is so bad.

Tanja said...

WOW...you are braver then me....letting him have the spoon... I still cant get over my hideous fear of her getting dirty...